- It is not possible to exchange products.
- If you return a product without informing us, it may result in us being unable to process your return.
- Please mention your order number, the item you want to return and the reason.
- Please pack the item(s) securely and include the invoice or packaging slip. If these are not available any longer, then please do not forget to mention your order number and name on a separate piece of paper.
- Please note that we don’t include return labels with orders. When you contact customer care they provide you with the returns address.
- You will need to obtain a proof of postage receipt when you send your item to us. Proof of postage does not cost anything but without it we may not be able to process your refund or replacement in the rare event that your item is lost in transit.
- If you had received a free gift/product upon ordering during one of our promotional offers and would like to return your whole order, then you would also need to return the free gift/product back to us with the rest of your order for us to process your refund. Should you return your whole order, but keep the free gift/product, then the value price of the free gift/product will be deducted from the refund of the rest of your order.
- Refunds are processed to the card/method of payment that was used in the original order.
- Returns that exceed the 60 day guarantee period cannot be accepted.
- We do not accept returns from orders placed via purchases made on marketplaces
Do you accept returns?
If you are not satisfied with any Love and Pamper product, we are happy to accept returns within 30 days of receiving your item in the following circumstances -
- The item has been purchased via the Love and Pamper website
- The item is returned in its original condition without any product safety seals broken
-The item is safely packed to avoid damage in transit and contains either a copy of the original order/packing slip or a copy of the return request
Please note - When parcels arrive at our warehouse they must be set aside for 48 hours before processing can begin to ensure we’re following the government guidelines related to COVID-19. Therefore it may be 3-4 working days (excluding weekends) before you receive confirmation of receipt.
c/o James and James Fulfilment
Brackmills Industrial Estate
Please note - if you return your item and the above conditions are not met, we will be unable to offer you a full refund.
Hygiene and our customers’ safety is super important, so certain items can’t be returned for refunds including:
- Selected underwear: Briefs, Thongs, Bodysuits
- Face coverings
- Water bottles
None of this affects your statutory rights. All items are inspected on return.
Can I return something if I haven't got a printer?
Simply write your order number, name, address, whether you’d like a refund or replacement and the issue with the item(s) on a piece of paper and enclose with your return. Please write our returns address (shown above) on your parcel.
Can I return items from more than one order together?
Yes of course. Please indicate clearly on your returns note inside the package, which order number relates to each item being returned.
Can I return a faulty item?
We are very happy to refund or replace faulty items within 6 months of the purchase date. Please contact our customer service team at firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and order number.
Do you offer free returns?
If you have changed your mind about an item, we unfortunately do not offer free returns.
If your item is faulty, please contact our customer service team at email@example.com
My item is faulty but my purchase date was more than 6 months ago - is there anything I can do?
Unfortunately, we are unable to provide a replacement or refund if the item was purchased more than 6 months ago, unless you’re able to demonstrate that the item was faulty when you received it. Know your rights - for more info.
How long will my refund take?
Please allow up to 21 days to receive your refund. The refund will be made on to the same payment method used in your original purchase.
I have been refunded less than my original payment amount - why is this?
We will always refund the original payment amount for all items meeting the refund criteria. If you have changed your mind about your item, your shipping costs will not be refunded. If you are paying in a currency other than GBP, exchange rates can fluctuate between the time of purchase and refund which may impact your refund amount.
I want to return an item for an exchange or refund, but my local postal service won’t accept parcels being sent to the UK. What should I do?
We are sorry that you’ve experienced difficulties returning an item to our warehouse in the UK. We are aware that due to COVID-19, and some borders being closed, that some postal services are temporarily not accepting parcels for the UK. We have over recent weeks seen a re-opening of the borders and parcels moving, therefore we would expect this issue to be resolved soon. If you experience difficulties please email us with details including your order number, and the item you wish to return to Once the borders re-open and the postal service will accept parcels, we will then accept your item back for exchange or refund even if its outside of our usual returns policy.
If I buy an item via ASOS, can I return it to TALA?
All products purchased via ASOS must be returned to ASOS. You can find out all information about ASOS returns and refunds on their website. Please contact ASOS customer support if you have any further questions.
Will I receive my items in TALA packaging?
Yes, your TALA item will arrive in our 100% recyclable product polybags with our plantable seeded paper tags. It is ASOS policy that all orders arrive in ASOS branded courier bags, which contain 80% recycled materials and are recyclable.